Interview mit Zac

Zac Efron sits down with The Today Show’s Richard Wilkins in Australia to talk all things 17 Again.

The 21-year-old performer is in the land down under to promote the film and dished to the news anchor on the Oscars, his next project and his socks. Check it:

On packing to travel: "My mistake is that I leave things home too much. I leave all the important things at home. I showed up here in Australia and I forgot socks."

On working with Hugh Jackman at the Oscars: "I actually asked if there was any opportunity to present at the awards and they said, 'No, no you can’t present at the awards. But you can perform.' I was like, 'Me, perform? Who else is doing it?' They said Hugh Jackman. Done. I was in."

On getting through the performance: "I've never been so nervous in my entire life. The trick is you can't look down. There are so many incredible actors and actresses just all around you and if you look down for a second, you might actually look at Angelina Jolie. My hat fell off at the end because I was making eye contact."

On what's in store for the future: "I don't know actually. This is an important step for me, so I'm making it a point to take my time and choose wisely."

Das Video dazu gibt es auf NineMSN